nurinkhairi: International Baby Expo 2012: hasil tangkapan

11 August 2012

International Baby Expo 2012: hasil tangkapan

11 August 2012
Just got back from the International Baby Expo at KL Convention Centre. It is probably the best venue to hold trade exhibition such as this. Utmost important is the venue is spacious, unlike Mom & Baby Expo 2012 kat Mid Valley Exhibition Centre haritu, we were literally brushing against each other. Crowd was huge, it was.. but it wasn't so much to do with the crowd - it was the pathway yang kecik sangat. Needless to say, our shopping experience kat MVEC tu was terrible. Kalau yang carry pushchair tu mesti lagi susah.. I didn't. I was carrying Aisyah in my tummy :)

Anyway back to the IBEX story, best venue also because the parking was free - for me :) Office was just literally next door.



Dah 3 bulan tak datang office, singgah kejap to pick up my letters. Kantoi dengan member yang datang office buat keje - weekend duduk rumah la Rosita oi. hehe.

Sorry no pictures of the expo - I was in a rush despite bringing a camera --> excuse je tu, truth is I was hesitant. But below are my hasil tangkapan for the day..

Been wanting to buy peek-a-boo books for little Aisyah. These two are for RM 50 (RM 28 each). Typical price for these kinda books are between RM 39-41 each.. so it's a good catch. *tangkap masuk net*

Rompers with messages. RM 15 for one, RM 35 for three. Another kedai offered 3 for RM 40. I amik yang ni. Lepas beli rasa segan plak haha what da heck.


Yang ni saja snap. For my Mama's amusement.


One of the items in my shopping list crossed! Prior to coming, memang fervently hoping that ada barang ni. Medela Citystyle Cooler Bag. If bought by itself, it costed RM 199 but if bought with any Medela breastpumps, the cooler bag costed RM 150. If bought by itself, RM 199 is the cheapest so far that I have surveyed, so I rembat je la. Actual price RM 269 and some online shops offered 240+. Mommy needs to be stylish while carrying the essentials to work too :D *picturing me carrying Coleman bag*






Singgah Autumnz booth. Nursing bra for RM 24. Ada a good mix of nursing bras sold between RM 24-29 whereas actual price usually RM 39 gitu. And Neuners nursing tea for RM 24 (save RM 8) as well as Autumnz milk storage bag (I saved RM 3).



Missing from the traders' list this time was Lunatots. Thought of stocking up another cloth diaper or two. And I was disappointed that another item I was eyeing for was absent - milk booster supplements in view of me coming back to work soon. So terpaksalah settle that for nursing tea. Salesman tu pelik agaknya tengok I asik sniff the smell of the tea as I was contemplating on making the purchase..coz it didn't smell pleasant. Oh well...

Dynas' punya nursing attire pun ada but after money spent on the bag I decided maybe next time.. I have bought some in the past and love them (harga mahal, but good quality and beautiful designs)



Registration freebies. Kena register dulu baru masuk ini expo. Ada complimentary voucher from Amvory for tummy slimming detox or intensive eye therapy..hmm I already have so much spa vouchers yet so little time having Aisyah, bila mau pegi ni..

OK kali ni takde sangat barang2 merepek (read: non-related) sold here. Last time kat MVEC ada booth jual Ajinomoto. Seriously, who would want to buy an Ajinomoto at a baby/mother-themed exhibition? Probably the closest to non-related was women's pyjamas. (I overheard the salesgirl mengadu kat makcik stall sebelah cakap kedai dia takde orang datang, d'oh). And some weird biscuits but the tagline was Mom's Favourite Biscuits or something like that. But it wasn't something to do with increasing milk supply so I don't know what it is.

Other participants:
- Grolier
- Postpartum wellness, spa yada yada..
- Cellsafe
- Pureen, Avent etc

Took us about 3 hours before we headed back home. Money well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...